PFB section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFB section?

Yes I know we have one over at the main site but....

Sometimes a letter comes up that's too volatile a subject to be posted there. Especially since some have been locked for that very reason.

I never look in the PFB section on CS.com - I prefer to hunt my SCs in the wild. Fancy posting a few links of closed PFB threads so I can see the context please?

To be fair, there's nothing stopping anyone from taking a closed discussion from there to here, but formally having a nastier PFB section here doesn't appeal - this place is generally for a different purpose, or has evolved as such.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

To be fair, there's nothing stopping anyone from taking a closed discussion from there to here, but formally having a nastier PFB section here doesn't appeal - this place is generally for a different purpose, or has evolved as such.
      That's what I had wanted to say earlier, Raps, but didn't quite know how to word it.

I think simply linking to the letters here in the appropriately themed forum is all that's necessary.
      I can't imagine that we will get so many controversial PFB related posts that it would need its own forum here.
      Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

I think most controversial PFB letters would easily fit into our existing forums, such as "Social Woes", or perhaps even "Clash of Cultures". When all else fails, "Things I Hate" or "Grab Bag" are nice catch-alls.

This forum isn't so big that we need worry ourselves too much about organization.

Comment

Working...
        X