There's no place to say "Hi"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no place to say "Hi"?

I just joined, was gonna post a 'hello' message before getting into the thick of things... but, there's no place to do it...

It seems kinda odd not to have a place for people to be able to introduce themselves (even if others may know who they are), before diving into heated debates.

Oh and, HELLO!

I'm sorry, did someone say something?

Hello and welcome, Lingering Grin.

One of the reasons we've never had a New Members forum is because the vast majority of members here are from CS. We already know each other, or have introduced ourselves at CS.

But it's not a bad idea, especially as Fratching gets more popular outside the CS community. Raps and the mods shall mull it over.

Comment

HELLO!!!

Actually I didn't know that anyone outside of CS knew bout fratching...

but again hi hi

Comment

Well, for some of us...CS is blocked, but Fratching isn't...Nor are the DP forums I came here from
        Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

I agree that it would be nice to have a place for new members to introduce ourselves. I'd like to introduce some things about myself that I can't or don't want to mention over on CS. Like a general overview of my views before I go posting in the other areas.
          "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Shrug - try now

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Ooh. Thanks!
              "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Working...
              X