View First Unread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View First Unread

It'd be neat if there was a "view first unread" button on the list of threads. I find myself loading the first page of a thread, then clicking that button and immediately loading the nth page. It'd save the load times on the first page if we could go directly to the first unread post. If there's already a way to do this, I couldn't find it.

Originally posted by Sylvia727 View Post
    It'd be neat if there was a "view first unread" button on the list of threads. I find myself loading the first page of a thread, then clicking that button and immediately loading the nth page. It'd save the load times on the first page if we could go directly to the first unread post. If there's already a way to do this, I couldn't find it.
    The little 'v' looking icon next to new posts will take you to the first unread post in the thread...You can also do a 'search for new posts' to find all the ones to click on.
    Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

This question was awesome. Now that I saw that explanation, I'm using that button myself! Thanks! This is not something I thought to ask or look for.
      "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
      "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Ha! Awesome! I knew it had to be simple Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X