Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone out there

Hey.
    I just got directed here from CS coz I was naughty on my last post (sorry Boozy).

I'm the sort of person who loves to debate, in fact that's how I used to spend my boring lunches in high school (had a couple of high strung religious people who sat near me at lunch - you think they would have caught on after 2 years).

I'm hoping for many a lively debate here.
    Yay.
    "Having a Christian threaten me with hell is like having a hippy threaten to punch me in my aura."
    Josh Thomas

Welcome aboard bro. I'm just the random spazz here. Lousy with debate, but never short an opinion.
    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Welcome to the board! we likes to argue...

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
      Welcome aboard bro. I'm just the random spazz here. Lousy with debate, but never short an opinion.
      Matter of opinion, Spazzy. I think you've phrased things quite well in the married women thread, and you're making all the points I wanted to make in other threads, so I don't even have to comment.

Welcome, again, Rebel, dive right in, and someone will be along shortly to fight wif ya!

Comment

Working...
      X