Plaidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaidman

Ladies and Gentlemen of Fratching, it is with great sadness that I must announce the unfortunate passing of one of our dearest members, Plaidman. I don't have much on detail since I found out the sad news on his Facebook page. RIP Plaidman, we miss ya.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Holy shit, didn't see this coming. Wow...
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Would it be all right to ask for a link?
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=78990

That's the thread with the most info, from what I can see. I think we're all, CSers and Fratchlings, still reeling. I know I am.

Comment

I'm definitely reeling from this....but it's been amazing to see the outpouring of love and affection for him on here, cs and fb.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

As mentioned in the CS thread, best off not looking for it in the news. I pretty much never cry and this has me going.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I mean this with absolutely zero disrespect to Plaid or anyone here, but I don't see the distaste in wanting to know more details. I, for one, have googled this issue. I've found no concrete answers, but there is a thing called "morbid curiosity" for a reason.

I hope he is a happier person where he is now.

Comment

If you really want to know, just PM me and I'll forward you what I'm guessing is what happened.

Comment

Hey guys - we don't know for sure what happened yet, so can we please keep the speculation to a minimum?

Raps has requested this over on CS - but we are all reeling and failed to update that over here as well.

Thanks.

Comment

To add to Peppergirl's post - we're in contact with some of his family. When they have concrete information, they'll let us know. Until then, it's all speculation and what's going around is pretty nasty. Out of respect for the family and those involved, just remembering the good times would be appreciated.

Rapscallion
                    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Sorry for contributing to that.

Comment

This is truly sad news. I haven't logged in for over a year now, but I heard the news via facebook. Since most of my interactions with him were primarily on Fratching, I felt it best to leave my note here. RIP Plaidman
                        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

RIP Plaidman RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Lachrymose View Post
                            Sorry for contributing to that.
                            It's a natural reaction. We're not blaming anyone for it right now. Given the circumstances, we think it best to wait for solid information instead of speculation.

Rapscallion
                            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Oh no... how awful. I PMed him a few times and he was always a great guy to talk to. We'll all miss him.
                              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
                              X