Most spoilt child in Britain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MystyGlyttyr View Post
    If that's not on the top ten list for the ultimate real life Greek tragedy, I don't know what is.
    Hm...possibly. But hubris can't be ascribed to the child, at least, not yet. The parents, perhaps. Only time will tell who takes the 'tragic flaw'.

Comment

Good grief, how the hell can they afford all that stuff and they aren't rich?!! That is just epic parenting fail,that kid is going to be one of those entitlement minded high maintenance bitches when she grows up.
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Half of their income goes to that kid, and they have no savings, according to the article.
        Help a friend!

Comment

I wonder what will happen in that family when the money dries up and they no longer can afford to spend so much money on Brogan?

Also, update: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/home...its-cheat.html
          Last edited by Lace Neil Singer; 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I wonder what would happen if a fire took out their flat. Are they prepared to replace everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Aethian View Post
              I wonder what would happen if a fire took out their flat. Are they prepared to replace everything?
              That's a very good question. I wonder if their little darling will have a nuclear meltdown at the loss of all her expensive possessions, and if the family will end up declaring bankruptcy. And the younger child will still get ignored.
              People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
              If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Working...
              X