This thread does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
    My issue was one episode showed a guy forced into a relationship with mind control then forced to beat up all his friends. After the mind control helmet broke he told the girl not to do it again then took said girl out for ice cream leaving his friends unconcious bodies laying there.

I didn't like it because if I hadn't been there I would not have had the chance to explain to her that any boy or girl that treats her that way is not a friend and forcing someone into a relationship is a bad thing.

Your one of those parents who feels a need to turn everything into an Aesop aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Panda View Post
      Your one of those parents who feels a need to turn everything into an Aesop aren't you?
      No most of the cartoons I have watched with her I don't say anything about them. This one I just felt was encouraging bad behavior.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

While I agree that mind control is a bad behavior most children do not encounter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Panda View Post
          While I agree that mind control is a bad behavior most children do not encounter it.
          lol your right they don't but trying to force someone into a relationship, stalking, or someone treating you like crud and having you betray your friends are things they encounter.
          Jack Faire
          Friend
          Father
          Smartass

Comment

I don't understand why infomercials have that disclaimer. It probably has something to do with liability, but the only views and opinions that are in infomercials are "this product is the best!", which is hardly controversial.

Comment

I've never seen that disclaimer before anything but an infomercial. I assume it's there to protect the network from what bare scraps of responsibility they might hold when the company buying airtime turns out to be full of it.

Comment

Working...
              X