No announcement yet.

Student protest turns into riots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eggs could have been washed off by a strong pressure hose, the only people in the way to the place were cops and were wearing helmets. I will admit, even though not very likely that a window could be broken by it (seeing as the thing easily weathers hail when most other buildings nearby have a window or 2 broken, but hail comes at an angle, the egg would come directly).

Allright, I see that the general idea is that the students were wrong in action. Thank you for your help. If any of you have any idea as to what now, I'm eager to hear it.

And thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Comment

What now is that a public apology is needed. The group in question needs to in someway redeem themselves or the rest of the students in the country need to come forward and condemn the actions of the others.

What they did made them look like whiny brats who don't have the maturity to speaking on public policy. Now you have to disprove that theory.

It's like arguing with your parents they will listen to a fair reasoned argument put forth by mature people much more than they will to someone stomping their foot and saying, "That's not fair"
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

Coming from Seattle, there's a little problem when you have people who want to protest peacefully and those who think it should be anarchy in the streets, unfortunately the ones who attract attention are never the peaceful ones.

FOr an example see the Seattle WTO conference, where a handful of people I want to hit with a bat caused the peaceful majority to be gassed and arrested, even when the peaceful ones had their permits.

Comment

Working...
        X