Blaming the man for misguided sex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    And if my aunt were a man, he'd be my uncle.

A father initiating a sexual relationship with a (legally adult) daughter is scuzzy. Or a priest with a legal altar boy.

That it is not rape does not make it ethical- a person with a position of power initiating something with an ignorant youngster under their care and guidance is scuzzy. Worrying about the reputation of such a person is laughable.

He used a barely legal student for sex, after grooming her for it for a year. He's a dirtbag.
    The above line on incest lacked any real context, which you have now supplied, as typed it was out of place and as relevnat as saying bestiality is bad.

But not everyone engaging in a relationship with someone who could be their child's age is doing so to simulate an insestious relationship, all it did was give me an option of saying "What if a father fancies her daughters best friend and acts on it once shes legal?", yes there would be an age gap, but it's the 21st century, I thought people were over things like that. The only issue would be how odd for the daughter/friend should it become step daughter/mother, I can imagine that being a bit weired.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
      The only issue would be how odd for the daughter/friend should it become step daughter/mother, I can imagine that being a bit weired.
      "Hi, Missy... Uh, I mean, Mom."

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        "Hi, Missy... Uh, I mean, Mom."

^-.-^
        Bill and Ted reference FTW!
        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
          Yes, I didn''t think a grandparent/child uncle/niece list was warranted, still bringing up incest in a thread that was nothing to do with it is a bit boggling, the teacher/student in the OP were not Father/Daughter.

I might as well say "don't fuck your pet's" whilst we're at it, it's something frowned upon, but just as the incest post totally irrelevant.
          The original mention of it makes pretty clear why I brought it up. It is legal in many places for a father to fuck an adult daughter, hell, in the US it is legal in some states for uncles to marry their nieces- that does not make it 'ok'. It was a response to people saying that the fact that they were both legal adults should remove any possibility of judgement on their behavior.

Fucking pets would indeed be relevant if it were about a teacher fucking the class hamster in a state where it was legal, and people saying that his student's shouldn't have written a letter to the newspaper decrying this because it was perfectly legal.

The law describes what the state should do, more than what people should do, since it is a code that is specifically written to apply to how the apparatus of the state may respond to social infractions.

TL-DR- fucking a student is skeevy. The character of said student is not relevant to me in making this decision. It may make said fucking MORE skeevy, but there is a certain baseline skeeviness of all student-teacher fuckery.

Now, back to tales of thirteen year olds fucking their adult teachers because 'they totally knew what they were doing, dude', and how everyone (excepting anyone that is actually posting in this thread) thinks female teachers fucking male students is A-Ok.

Comment

I do have to admit when I was 12, I REALLY thought my History teacher [who had to be in his 30s] was super, super hot...which made it all the more -worthy when my "friend" ran by his classroom when he was in it and went "Eisa has a crush on you!" Have you ever wanted to strangle your friend bare-handed? [Awkward moment--I saw him in freshman or sophomore year of college...hell, he was still cute. ]

In the original story--while I agree fucking a student IS skeevy and he shouldn't have done it, she certainly isn't the poor innocent woeful maiden she's apparently trying to pass herself off as.
            "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

For me the point is that he doesn't deserve jail time for engaging in legal consensual sex. JMO

Comment

Working...
              X