No announcement yet.

Game: "All Opposed!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nay, keep it in the gutter... that idea you just came up with is MUCH better than mine

NT
    graveyard workers do it better
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

• Nay!

Everyone has better sleep than graveyarders....

But otherwise - yes, that's true

NT:

We all need ravening lustful hordes of one's desired sexual appetite to pleasure us in (almost) unspeakable ways...
      ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

• Nay, we need them to pleasure us not in almost unpseakable ways, but COMPLETELY unpeakable ways

NT
        this thread has gone way too far into the gutter

Comment

• I object! It has not gone far enough, that is the problem.

NT:

Society has a duty to be tolerant to every single sexual fetish, even necrophilia and incest.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

• I object! Tolerance isn't enough, we need classes!

NT

This thread is going to be closed soon
            Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

• I object! It should stay open as an object lesson to how far we can take our thoughts.

NT

All tv shows should be completely commercial free.
              Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

• Oh humbug!!

Once we've got our various classes of fetish, and have model schools and events for them, when else would we advertise such things?? And people need time out to make their coffee, get their snacks, and play with their siblings in between the shows - so you'd need to have the ads in the middle of the shows so no-one misses anything.

NT:

Objects used in this lesson should include whips, chains, wax, leather, rope and other materials.
                ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

• Nay, you forgot dildos

NT

this video does an excellent job of explaining love

Comment

• Nay, for it is blocked, and therefore does a terrible job!

NT

All computers should have full access to all of the web!
                    Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

• Nay, they should only have access to the video I linked to... otherwise it will be harder to rickroll people (damn, your internet blocks ruining my perfectly good rickroll attempt )

NT

Despite my love of rickrolling it is getting old and should be discontinued immediately.

Comment

Working...
                      X