For Those Opposed to Shaving *Down There*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
    They need to start marketing to men more....cause trimming and grooming make for a much more pleasant experience for everyone.

I find it funny that men who bitch about shaving ONLY shave their face, women have to shave their entire damn body it seems like.
    Exactly, they want us to look all clean and hot while they're all hairy that's not sexy. Some men that don't clean themselves up, it's like screwing a fur coat. (my ex, I thought I was in love)
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

And...a completely hairless man (not counting head hair) is more sexy?
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        In a lot of ways yes. I've been intimate with a man who was hairless head to toe and it was pretty awesome.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Why should this be any different from expecting a woman to be hairless head to toe? Society says it's "sexier" so people will do it to be more acceptable.

Yes a well groomed man is attractive. I personally don't mind a hairy chest, a bit of grooming is nice though.

Comment

I think a hairy chest is disgusting. A few little hairs or a patch in the middle of the chest, I can deal with.

My bf is naturally a wolf man in the chest. Thankfully, he doesn't have a hairy back (just fine baby blonde hairs because he's naturally pretty fair). But his chest hair is dark brown and it's thick.

If he wants bump bump, he gets rid of it. Otherwise, he can deal with cavewoman blas and her hairy legs and frotch.

Comment

Working...
            X