Hacking a Loogie in the Toilet/Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
    And what if you happen to be in the shower and you have to? Do you go outside to spit in the gutter?

^-.-^
    It's like a five foot walk to the sink.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I wish I could point out this thread to one of my husband's co-workers, who tends to hack up loogies into my kitchen sink when he's at our house. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        It's like a five foot walk to the sink.
        I don't know your situation so I have no idea why hocking up a loogie in the sink is so much better than hocking it up in the shower.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
          I don't know your situation so I have no idea why hocking up a loogie in the sink is so much better than hocking it up in the shower.

^-.-^
          I have to stand in the shower. I don't have to stand in the sink.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Every loogie I've ever hocked up (and with chronic sinusitis, I've had some doozies) has gone down the drain before I was done, so it was a moot point.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              I have to stand in the shower. I don't have to stand in the sink.
              If it's a shared shower, unless it's cleaned thoroughly after every use anything growing on the floor of the shower (and the bathroom, for that matter) is going to be a lot more nasty than someone hacking a loogie straight down the drain. unless you're wearing shower shoes, of course, in which case it shouldn't matter one way or the other what someone spits out or where.

Comment

Working...
              X