No announcement yet.

Your Story is BULLSH#T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad to hear that one turned out to be true, then.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

• Actually, we have no real proof either way. Pictures were submitted of a scratch on an arm that were healing nicely, but that's it.

The only former I can think of who had any genuine proof at all is Gravekeeper from the audio files we hosted a while back. They're down due to issues I won't go into, but when you want proof you need to remember that this is the Internet. You can't just wander over to someone's house to see the proof. 2D images are pretty easy to come by.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

• I haven't posted for ages simply cuz I haven't had any really awful SCs to post about. XD It's often the way; you get a few peaceful months, then several SCs turn up in the same week. This last week I've had the Two Stupid Guys and the Coupon Bitch already... I just hope that there's not an even worse SC waiting in the wings to make up the hatrick. O_o
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

• I came across a great quote today that I think applies here:
          "The cowboy who exaggerates too much soon finds that everyone else has left the campfire."--Texas Bix Bender
          Point to Ponder:

Is it considered irony when someone on an internet forum makes a post that can be considered to look like it was written by a 3rd grade dropout, and they are poking fun of the fact that another person couldn't spell?

Comment

Working...
          X