Sex Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
    Basically, my parents figured we were only using the shower to get clean. Win win!
    Did they really? Or did they REALLY just not care and didn't show that they knew what was going on?
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Moot point by now, I suspect.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
        Moot point by now, I suspect.

Rapscallion
        No, but it makes you think back and say, "Shit, my parents weren't as ignorant as I thought they were!"
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

back in HS a girl I dated lived in a house with a semi-furnished basement.

finished or semi-finished basements are wonderful places esp if there is a pool table involved. We did not hit a home run but close enough.

What was really interesting was her parents (specifically her Mother) NEVER came downstairs to "check up" on us the many times we were down there.
          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I remembered something.

So, another frustrating thing about this is back after I graduated HS and before going to college. I had a summer of being a complete stoner. This is the same guy that let me smoke pot in my room with minors.

Comment

Working...
            X