Savin money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savin money

Called a differenet insurance company today.. turns out I can get more coverage and pay 350 less a year!

Okay? Anyone want to argue against that?

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

They're lying! Geico actually takes the $350 and invests it in their "let's have a billion mascots" campaign. It's those insurance cartels, man... They're out to get ya.

Comment

Good news should be shared I figure.

Comment

Fratching! certainly gets its share of uncontroversial bad news; why shouldn't good news be spread as well?
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Debate site, right? This is where we get together to eat our own young, remember?

Must adopt that as the site motto.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

No, no. We eat other people's young.

Our own young are perfect little angels who would never lie, cheat, steal, murder, etc, etc, etc.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                Fratching! certainly gets its share of uncontroversial bad news; why shouldn't good news be spread as well?
                Oh, I'd say that the original insurance company screwing its clients like that is cause for venting.

Comment

I switched to Progresive from Allstate, I saved nearly $100 a month on my car insurance.
                  "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Try State Farm... Allstate is who Im swtiching from.

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
                      Try State Farm... Allstate is who Im swtiching from.
                      Yes, please help keep me employed at my job! (I live in the same town as the Corporate HQ for State Farm)

You can go to Country Insurance as well, that's ok too (their HQ is just down the road from State Farm).

Comment

State Farm might be great if you're the insured, but it sucks ass if you are in an accident with someone who has them. Now, getting into an accident with an Allstate customer, otoh, and you will be "in good hands."

I don't know what it's like to have a need to be insured, however. As it is, though, I don't even pay $100 a month, so I couldn't possibly save that much.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well, it's not really a debate but I'll see your $350 and raise you $600. Which is how much I'm saving since I switched from my old company to bundling it with my husband's car insurance and our house insurance.

Comment

After we moved we switched from Progressive to State Farm. Our premiums went up, but it's a better policy and we have a great agent.

Husband used to work at Farmer's. I imagine it's okay from the customer's perspective, but they aren't great to their employees.

Comment

Make no mistake, I am not at all disappointed with the service Allstate has provided. But I have to look at my bottom line.
                              Ive had little experience with other insurers, but Id say they have been top notch. But I have to cut costs.

Comment

Working...
                              X