No announcement yet.

Savin money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll stick with local company. 2 cars and our tenants insurance bundled is less than 250/month. that's reasonable to me, considering the value of our coverage.
    All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Funny, I'd never thought of it until just now reading this thread, but it just feels wrong that, even with it on minimal coverage, the car costs more to insure than the house. It makes sense now that I've thought it through, but it still feels wrong.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

i think it's cuz the odds of something happening to a car is higher than that of a house. after all, the house isn't typically booting about at 100kph
        All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Our insurance, for 2 people, 1 car, and still being paid for, so comp & collision, is only $80/month. As mentioned, we'd never had need of it, thankfully.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
            Our insurance, for 2 people, 1 car, and still being paid for, so comp & collision, is only $80/month. As mentioned, we'd never had need of it, thankfully.

^-.-^
            We have two cars (full coverage on both) and renters. We're paying about $125/month. It also helps we have a crapton of discounts on there (multi-line, multi-policy, safe driver, "minimal" driving, accident free, etc).

Comment

Working...
            X