• Show
Clear All

Might play some Majora's Mask

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
      This is what, the 8th time the world is suppose to end since 2000? ;p
      The count's really that low?

Comment

I will say I am laughing that people in Aussy land are saying NOTHING happened, I wonder if they remember the Mayans are on... Mountain time zone.. yeah...

Comment

Our End of the World - or not! party Saturday is cancelled. I have strep throat.

We are planning on having it sometime in March, when all of us all have a mutual Saturday off again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
            I miss Raul Julia.

I'm debating whether I'm too old to be going to a rave tomorrow.
            Just remember for folks your age, dress warmly, wear sensible shoes and be careful or your surroundings as you don't want to fall and break a hip.
            Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Now, now.

You don't break a hip because you fall, you fall because a hip breaks.

It looks like I'm going to limp in to work tomorrow, then come home, sit at my computer for a little bit, then get myself to an early bedtime. Because I spent today home sick, have been coughing non-stop, and currently have a fever, but can't stay home tomorrow, because I need my vacation pay so have to be there full days on Friday and Wednesday. >_<

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nothing, cept go online, do a little housework and wrap my middle brother's birthday present.
                "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

If The Hobbit is playing sometime this evening I'll try and check it out, something I keep forgetting to do.

Other than that, my only plan today was to breed Moxie Salamence in Pokémon: Black 2 version (and Gardevoir on Christmas day) since it seemed like an appropriate day to propagate more dragons (as opposed to, say, St. Valentine's Day.. although there'd at least be some humor value in that).
                  "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Today on the radio they had an all-request show for the song you want to hear right before the end of the world.

Someone called in and requested "Rico Suave".

If the world ends at some point today, I will die happy.

Comment

I've never, that I know of, heard the entire "end of the world as we know it" song... and I'm from Athens GA, near enough.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I'd request "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC, personally. XD
                        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Tim Minchent's (sp) the pope song

Comment

Working...
                          X