Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Dating (Male Edition)

The Worst Person In The World Will Pay You $1,500 To Find Him A Girlfriend

This guy hates the LGBT community and blacks. He's looking for a woman who is 130 lbs. or less, not black, not wearing glasses, or unattractive. He doesn't want a woman who is unattractive? That is the textbook definition of the word irony.

Are any ladies interested?
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

and he writes inquires when he should write inquiries.

Comment

I saw this earlier today on another board, a board of mostly women. They're having a hey day making fun of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Akasa View Post
        I saw this earlier today on another board, a board of mostly women. They're having a hey day making fun of him.
        Do they believe this is real?
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I... think I've seen someone posting whose dating issues appear to be very, very similar to this guy's on another forum I frequent. O.o The guy in question, however, just doesn't find black women attractive; he doesn't care about 'Gays' or 'Blacks' otherwise.

You would think, however, that someone stating that he wants a "fit" woman would do something about that paunch he's sporting. What's sauce for the goose, after all.

The guy looks like a douchebag, and if it weren't for the fact that I've actually met people that would have similar requirements (not all guys, either), I'd think this was an epic troll.
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            Do they believe this is real?
            A lot of people think this posting is phony.

Comment

I have my doubts, personally. He makes a big deal about not being racist, and then drops one of the most offensive comments I can think of:

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

That would just be pure filth.
              That, combined with some of the other comments makes me suspect that this is a hoax, not a legitimate offer.

However, I freely admit that there's no cognitive dissonance so strong that there isn't anyone who thinks that way, so I'll freely admit that I could be wrong, and this could be completely on the level. Which I would think is really, really sad, given his apparent lack of knowledge about... well, lots of things.

Comment

I don't know, a lot of racist people don't think they are racist.
                Last edited by gremcint; 09-30-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I've thought about this. It could be someone who's trying to smear this guy. He did end a relationship with his girlfriend of 11 years. There are some people who are crazy enough to do this.

Comment

Nothing makes me more ill than overweight (or just out of shape) barely even average looking men who think they deserve supermodel looking girls. Especially when they pick on girls with a few pounds on them. It's just like...what the fuck, you're no Channing Tatum yourself, fatass!

Comment

Dude needs to go crawl back under his rock and stay there. I doubt there's any woman stupid enough to put up with his crap . . .

There again, it's been said that there's someone for everyone out there.
                      If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                        Nothing makes me more ill than overweight (or just out of shape) barely even average looking men who think they deserve supermodel looking girls.
                        yeah, that's why this article was written: 5 ways modern men are "trained" to hate women Yeah it's cracked, but they're surprisingly spot on a lot.
                        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Have I ever told you I love you, Katt?

Ugh, what cracks me up even more are the ones that, despite obviously having enough interest in you to ask you out on a date, once you've gone out a time or two....they think they can tell you that you shouldn't wear so much makeup or you shouldn't wear those shoes.

Aw, HELL NAW! First of all, I take absolutely no fashion or makeup advice from straight men. I mean, 99% of them don't even know what they're talking about. If my gay man coworkers tell me on a daily basis I look adorable, then god dammit, I'm doing it right. They'd tell me if I looked horrible.

And then on top of that, it's like ok mister "I'm a simple guy, I just want a simple girl".......let's scroll through your galleries and see all the "natural" looking female models you look at.

Comment

There is some legitimacy to stating "I don't find traditional African physical features to be sexually attractive"... to each their own, but this guy is definitely not saying that, he is going way beyond that.
                            "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                              Ugh, what cracks me up even more are the ones that, despite obviously having enough interest in you to ask you out on a date, once you've gone out a time or two....they think they can tell you that you shouldn't wear so much makeup or you shouldn't wear those shoes.
                              I've got to ask - why did they ask you out in the first place if you don't conform to their specifications?

Rapscallion
                              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X