Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 14% for my test.

Comment

Some of these don't even apply to me. The one that asks about a bar? I don't visit bars because I don't drink. Reuse teabags? I don't reuse them because I don't drink tea.

Comment

39%! I re-use teabags because one can make 2-3 cups of tea (I do it two times in a row though, I don't save teabags to use days later), never go to bars (because I don't like them) and squeeze the hell out of my toothpaste tubes (I hate wasting anything).

I don't stiff on tips or try to get out of paying or use things before I give them away though. That's just a douchebag move. I will spend on what really counts.

Comment

Originally posted by anakhouri View Post
          39%! I re-use teabags because one can make 2-3 cups of tea (I do it two times in a row though, I don't save teabags to use days later), never go to bars (because I don't like them) and squeeze the hell out of my toothpaste tubes (I hate wasting anything).
          For me the toothpaste tubes thing is more a function of "Oh, crap, I forgot to buy new toothpaste again and I'm just about to go to bed. I guess I'll have to make due with what I have."

Comment

13%

I don't take milk in my coffee.
            I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I don't drink coffee and I certainly don't drink hot tea so that's a moot point for me. Something similar I have done is either squirt or dribble some (cow) milk from my kids (when they were little) bottles/sippy cups into my oatmeal if it was still a little dry. Come to think on it at on Christmas day I saw my daughter squirt some milk from her daughter's bottle into her coffee. I thought it was cute because the baby gave her a dirty look as in "Hey, that's my milk get your own!!!"
              I do drink ice tea but I seldom make it so no I don't reuse the tea bags. I pinch pennies but not there.
              While I've thought about it I don't pre-watch or pre-play disc type gifts. I know I wouldn't want a pre-played with gift so I won't do that to others. Heck I don't even like someone looking at the newspaper before me. People get it out of order, creased and messed up and it just bothers me, I pay for it so I want to be the first to read it. I'm the same way with new books, now if I buy a used book I don't care (I know it's weird but that's me.)
              I also don't short on tips (unless I somehow don't have the money on me at the time.) I've been out with folks that see how much you leave and adjust their tip. I don't like that leave what you're were going to leave and be done with it, after all the server has to also make a living.
              Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

I keep the hotel soaps and shampoos for camping trips, I reuse tea bags to make decaf tea, I will pull functional furniture from a dumpster because I have only recently moved into my first apartment and am missing some pieces, but I have standards.
                Help a friend!

Comment

27%. Some of the questions were pointless; I don't really drink tea, here the supermarket loyalty points are tied to a particular card so useless to anyone else. I will take interesting stuff from the trash room/a dumpster during move-out season if it's in good shape (intact, clean, not rained on, etc) and if I can get it home.
                  "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

8%. I Always get the small bottles of shampoo and soap because they're quite convenient for travelling (which i do a lot). And as someone abobe me already said - getting the remainder out of toothpaste and the like is more a question of laziness, not of toothpaste being so incredibly expensive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmon View Post
                      8%. I Always get the small bottles of shampoo and soap because they're quite convenient for travelling (which i do a lot).
                      I refill those from big ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X