Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sophie View Post
    My husband and I are trying for a baby. Soon I'll have my own little ball of baby cuteness to kiss and hug and play with and love and kiss and hug
    And call him George. [/Bugs Bunny]

Comment

I love babies and kids, although overzealous parents on FB are making me waver a bit in my love for certain ones. Mainly because I get so very tired of seeing 10,000 posts a day of their damn kid. It's like some of my friends have completely lost their own identities and post *only* about their child. FB wasn't around when my kids were little, but I like to think if it were, I wouldn't have completely lost my identity in it and posted *just* kid stuff.

Oops - that was a rant...sorry.

I had my kids really young and I'm ready to be a grandma. My kids aren't anywhere near ready, so I shall wait.
      Last edited by Peppergirl; 04-27-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
        Most kittens will use a litterbox on their own if it's available (and once they're old enough to walk.)
        Most will. >.>

Our current fuzzybutt did not take to the litterbox until after his big brother passed away. -.- He now uses the litterbox because I'm not home all the time, but goes outside otherwise.

Comment

Mine have a cat door, and have always used it rather than going in the house.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
            Most kittens will use a litterbox on their own if it's available (and once they're old enough to walk.)
            I've heard about (someone posted in an online forum years ago) a child who was toilet trained through the "watch and follow the example" method. Too bad he was observing the family cat - his mother found him using the litterbox.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
              I've heard about (someone posted in an online forum years ago) a child who was toilet trained through the "watch and follow the example" method. Too bad he was observing the family cat - his mother found him using the litterbox.
              are you sure that isn't a joke?

Comment

Even if true, getting a human who's already got the idea of only doing that in a special place to shift which place that is would surely be the easy part.
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
                X