Its almost over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its almost over!

The US election I mean. No more political ads! Hooray!

Yup and I can unblock a bunch of people on my news feeds.

Comment

Hallelujah. I'm tired of this year.
      I has a blog!

Comment

Seriously,

Worst. Election. Ever.

Comment

*watching elections*

Fuuuuuuck...
          I has a blog!

Comment

I've switched to watching Trevor Noah. It's still the election, but it's a little comforting to watch it with people who are just as confused, stunned and scared as I am

Comment

Originally posted by NecCat View Post
              I've switched to watching Trevor Noah. It's still the election, but it's a little comforting to watch it with people who are just as confused, stunned and scared as I am
              So am I.

I just can't believe this is happening ...
              "Well, the good news is that no matter who wins, you all lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony K. S. View Post

So am I.

I just can't believe this is happening ...
                *hands out hard drinks*
                I has a blog!

Comment

I haven't felt this much stress since the time I was fired from my job...
                  "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
                  TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
                    *hands out hard drinks*
                    The sad thing is ... I don't drink.

I wonder if now would be a good time to start.

Trevor Noah has wrapped up his show, and he said something ...

TREVOR NOAH : You can be dejected. You can be sad. But, please, don't let it turn into fear. Because that's what Donald Trump used to get people to do something that they never should have done.
                    "Well, the good news is that no matter who wins, you all lose."

Comment

What the actual fuck just happened?

Pardon my use of that word but I just have no other way to describe what happened.
                      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                        What the actual fuck just happened?

Pardon my use of that word but I just have no other way to describe what happened.
                        What happened is that the population of America decided to try to set up a time machine and are going to discover it won't work.

And fuck the rest of us with them.

...I'm going to be crying tonight.
                        I has a blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
                          What happened is that the population of America decided to try to set up a time machine and are going to discover it won't work.

And fuck the rest of us with them.

...I'm going to be crying tonight.
                          I'm 100% sober tonight.

And for once, that seems wrong.

How do I explain to my immigrant wife that the immigrant hating POS won?
                          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post

I'm 100% sober tonight.

And for once, that seems wrong.

How do I explain to my immigrant wife that the immigrant hating POS won?
                            I don't know. I don't know how I'll be able to explain to my son that the behavior of the man we elected president is unacceptable. Or that his values are repugnant.

I don't know how to comfort my LGBT friends.

I don't know what to say to my African-American all-but-SIL.

I don't know.
                            I has a blog!

Comment

Holy crap...

I can't even... I mean, seriously, America? This just makes me glad I immigrated to Europe ten years ago, but that just means I won't be standing at Ground Zero of the insanity and will get to watch the blastwave come and hit me.

Not just that, but it looks like they Republicans will also have control of House and Senate. So for at least two years, Trump will have a blank check to whatever insanity he wants to shove through, as well as the ability to set back the Supreme Court 50 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X