Its almost over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greenday View Post
    It's just as cute as those people who honest to God thought Sanders could still win the superdelegates after all the primaries happened.
    Right. Because the hundreds of Superdelegates would just magically decide to change their minds at the convention.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJaneway View Post
      If this is the one way it can happen legally and somewhat peacedully then let us try. It cant hurt to try. I think all those people protesting Trump, signed and wrote letters to the electors they may sway them.
      I'll tell ya what...if the Electors do indeed "change their minds" and vote Hillary into the WH I will give you, specifically, $100.
      Last edited by mjr; 11-19-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Donald Trump is considering appointing Sarah Palin to be Secretary of the Interior.

Can we please have a moment of silence for the soul of America?
        "Come on. Donald Trump didn't think he was going to win this thing, either, and I'm guessing that right now, he is spinning out. He's probably looking at a map of the United States and thinking, 'Wait, HOW long does this wall have to be?!'" - Seth Meyers

Comment

• Originally posted by Valinor View Post
          Donald Trump is considering appointing Sarah Palin to be Secretary of the Interior.

Can we please have a moment of silence for the soul of America?
          Should have had that earlier this week. All his picks so far are walking human rights violations.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• I like to call them his basket of deplorables. Is it me or every staff pick gets worse and worse?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJaneway View Post
              I like to call them his basket of deplorables. Is it me or every staff pick gets worse and worse?
              I'm just waiting for David Duke to get a position.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by mjr View Post
                Like a large majority of politicians already do?
                Feel free to pretend Trump's level of pathological dishonesty was equivalent to other politicians. You have that in common with the "liberal" media.
                Customer: I need an Apache.
                Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

• Originally posted by Talon View Post

Feel free to pretend Trump's level of pathological dishonesty was equivalent to other politicians. You have that in common with the "liberal" media.
                  To be fair to the media, they were having a different issue than pretending Trump was on par. They felt that they would be accused of favoritism if they didn't report on old failures and scandals every time Trump created a new one. So they ended up creating a situation in order to avoid bias that made it seem like he was the same as the rest.
                  I has a blog!

Comment

• Originally posted by Talon View Post
                    I never said it was. Simply that it exists. To what extent is up to our own individual perceptions and biases.

And by the way, electors are now being harassed and threatened...

https://www.google.com/search?client...utf-8&oe=utf-8

And as such, I'd like to point this out:

18 USC 594
                    Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/594
                    Last edited by mjr; 11-21-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjr View Post
                      And by the way, electors are now being harassed and threatened...
                      Unfortunately, that's not really a new one. There was an elector in Texas that talked about going rogue and voting for Clinton before the election. It was not warmly received either.

But, that's where we are with this shit. -.-

Comment

Working...
                      X