No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To anyone complaining about the lack of respect Limbaugh's death is getting, we're showing the same level of respect he gave in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew B View Post
      To anyone complaining about the lack of respect Limbaugh's death is getting, we're showing the same level of respect he gave in life.
      Exactly. You reap what you sow.
      --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        The fact that ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity are marketable in America speaks volumes.
        ...and Rush exploited the shit out of those volumes. Rush's entire audience consisted of people who could not stand the idea that a black man could become president. He, along with Trump (aka Dear Leader) managed to persuade roughly half the country, that someone else (usually Mexicans or Muslims) was responsible for all of their life failures. He deserves the bile thrown his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          Was a terrible human being that did untold damage to political discourse in American and I am glad he's dead.

The world is a better place.
          I so agree! The world is better off without him.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
            I so agree! The world is better off without him.
            At least the worms will benefit from his carcass.
            Customer: I need an Apache.
            Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Working...
            X