No announcement yet.

Fred Thompson to run for President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am unashamed to say that I think Dennis Kucinich is great.

In Canada, he'd be considered a moderate.

Comment

I don't think my dad is too happy that I'm thinking of supporting Fred Thompson as he is in "bed with the lobbyists". Every candidate, has a lobby they are particularly fond of, can't be helped. I'll be researching him more, but I really feel, for me, he is the good candidate.
      Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
        I am unashamed to say that I think Dennis Kucinich is great.

In Canada, he'd be considered a moderate.
        Heh heh heh.....if he was more....presidential looking, I'd totally back the guy. I just can't get past the fact that with a pointy little hat he'd fit into some old lady's yard
        Does that make me shallow?

Comment

Originally posted by AFPheonix View Post
          Heh heh heh.....if he was more....presidential looking, I'd totally back the guy. I just can't get past the fact that with a pointy little hat he'd fit into some old lady's yard
          Does that make me shallow?
          Hee hee. I DO know what you mean. You're trying to picture him getting his photo taken as president with other world dignitaries and...."Hey! What prankster put that garden gnome in there? Lousy college students!"

Here's what's weird. Have you seen pictures of his wife? She's a gorgeous redhead.

Comment

Yes! I have! God, he must be a virtuoso with his tongue or something...that's all I can think of.

Comment

Working...
            X