No announcement yet.

Nothing's Getting Accomplished Next Two Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKS: Thank you. You've just convinced me to get a "Palin 2012" sticker for my car
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      The way it was explained to me is that trickle down economics worked.

Nowadays, we are trickling up. This is bad. Very bad.
      Trickle down economics worked...but not in the way that 98% of Americans are happy about. They worked to help the people at the top keep more of their money. They probably also worked to help drive down wages in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
        and in that two years he has run up the deficit HIGHER than bush did in his total 8 years. As in his two year deficit total is higher than what Bush ran up in 8 years, while funding TWO WARS!
        Actually, that's not quite true. A lot of that stuff saying Obama built up a worse deficit in two years depends entirely on what you want to include and there are MANY different opinions on that.

Comment

Not to mention that a lot of the extra debt was continuing on what was started in the 'Bush Era'. Nobody seems to remember that the 'bailout' was started/talked about/ etc WAYYYY before Obama. Guy never had a chance.

Might as well dressed himself with raw meat and thrown himself in a lions den. He would have stood a better chance.

Now having said that, here is where I get into the real fratching. Doesn't matter who is in office. Democrat, Republican..same monkeys in different suits. The real power are the lobbyist, who have the money. Money now controls the government. Has for some time. Everybody has to have their pork in various bills..and they become so bloated and twisted..the only thing that you can be sure of is some politician or his/her friend is getting rich.

Comment

Working...
          X