No announcement yet.

Anti-abortion group seeks to outlaw contraceptives by redefining personhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OoO! That's true. And that confuses me. Why would they be at the forefront of curbing a woman's reproductive rights?
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

They want to believe that they are morally superior to the "type of woman who would get an abortion". Many of the most vocal of them live in a world separated from an understanding of poverty, crime, lack of education, and other things that contribute to high rates of unwanted and unplanned pregnancies.
      http://dragcave.net/user/radiocerk

Comment

Originally posted by radiocerk View Post
        They want to believe that they are morally superior to the "type of woman who would get an abortion". Many of the most vocal of them live in a world separated from an understanding of poverty, crime, lack of education, and other things that contribute to high rates of unwanted and unplanned pregnancies.
        Don't forget good ole luck.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

So would a male get charged with a million deaths when he decides to date Miss MIchigan?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
            Does this mean I can't pull out?
            Well, duh! You're wasting perfectly good genetic material!

What I want to know, is where do I, as a Gay man, fit in? I'm preventing the birth of children, in a way. Lock me up!

Comment

Working...
            X