Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul uncovered as a white supremicist

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/02...-by-anonymous/

He's had a few questionable quotes, but from what Anonymous uncovered he's actually involved with some hate groups.

I'm skeptical of these claims. Are these from 20 or 30 years in the past or are they recent?

With that said, fuck Ron Paul.

I had faith that he might have been the only sane man here, but since he sold out to the Republican ideals, he's not much different from the other idiots.

Comment

Here's a News One article that includes text from several messages indicating that the people running the Ron Paul campaign in at least two states are also high-ranking members of white supremacist groups, and that his campaign is heavily staffed from among their ranks.

It's still too early to really know what the truth of the matter is, but it certainly doesn't look good for Paul.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I haven't seen any proof that says he's a white supremacist unless I missed something.

I mean, scumbags though they may be, the white supremacists are voters too. Is he not allowed to try to get support from certain voters just because they are unpopular people? Why does that make him a bad person?
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          I haven't seen any proof that says he's a white supremacist unless I missed something.

I mean, scumbags though they may be, the white supremacists are voters too. Is he not allowed to try to get support from certain voters just because they are unpopular people? Why does that make him a bad person?
          Thing is, there aren't enough white supremecists that pandering to them will offset the HUGE backlash that something like this can cause. This can likely cost him just about any minority vote as well as the vote of anyone who views white supremecist groups as, well, backwards fucktards.

The numbers don't add up--pandering to one group, at the massive expense of several other larger groups doesn't make sense unless one has other ties to that group.

Comment

Are you really implying that he'd ever have the minority vote against Obama in the first place?
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              Are you really implying that he'd ever have the minority vote against Obama in the first place?
              Are you really implying that all people in the minority think, "To hell with reasonable thought and logic I disagree completely with what he has to say but I am going to vote for him anyway."

I know plenty of people in the minority that voted against him the first time.
              Jack Faire
              Friend
              Father
              Smartass

Comment

If the fact that Ron Paul is a Christian dominionist and generally crazy-as-fuck doesn't get Internet denizens to stop supporting him, I doubt that this will.

Comment

But Boozy! He wants to legalize pot. That will solve all of our problems! /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
                    Are you really implying that all people in the minority think, "To hell with reasonable thought and logic I disagree completely with what he has to say but I am going to vote for him anyway."
                    That's not a surprise. Everybody thinks that's how we vote.
                    Do not lead, for I may not follow. Do not follow, for I may not lead. Just go over there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                      If the fact that Ron Paul is a Christian dominionist and generally crazy-as-fuck doesn't get Internet denizens to stop supporting him, I doubt that this will.
                      yeah several people I know were defending him over this, saying he was free to associate with whomever he wanted, and then skipped off into fairytale land with some story about Obama supporters belonging to hate groups...(um from what I remember as soon as anything was dug up he very quickly cut ties, as he didn't want to be associated with those kinds of people.)

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
                      Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                        But Boozy! He wants to legalize pot. That will solve all of our problems! /sarcasm
                        Let's not forget those grand ideas of going back to the gold standard and making each state responsible for their own currency....

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
                          Let's not forget those grand ideas of going back to the gold standard and making each state responsible for their own currency....
                          Never mind that there's not enough gold on the planet to cover even a fraction of the money that's in circulation in the US alone...

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
                            Yeah, that would be covered under my "generally crazy-as-fuck" statement.

Ron Paul has no idea how the real world operates. Which would explain his popularity on the Internet, I suppose.

Comment

By 'popularity', you mean 'As a punching bag' right? Because I can't see any other possible version.

Comment

Working...
                              X