Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa Republican Party releases 2012 platform...wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
    When I lived in Utah, this was one of the battle cries of the GOP.
    "Federal land is in our state, which means it's OUR land! they can't tell us that we can't sell it for private development to this company that is paying us obscene amounts of money to let them mine the hell out of said land. But it's all for the public good!"
    you'll be glad to know that not much has changed.
    This year the state passed a resolution that in essence tried to say that all federal lands now belong to the state... yeah, still waiting to see the fallout from that one.
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
      I have a friend that is all into the Indigo children and expecting massive global change in December.
      No offence, but that realllllly jumped out in the "off topic" spectrum. Christianity =/= Hippies.

Although on that note with the Indigo children thing, in all honesty, the children that are marked as such fall into two categories:

1) the "my parents are too lazy to parent me because I'm speshul" category.

2) the kids who are actually parented, but do have legitimate albeit undiagnosed disorders such as ADHD. And the lack of proper diagnosis means that the child can potentially create havoc in other areas aside from the home.

Comment

Working...
      X