Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will someone just let Texas secede already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
    Maybe take Florida with them for the crazy? :P
    And North Carolina has their share of stupid . . . maybe they can migrate and the stupid can be further contained?

I haven't heard of this mindset in Texas . . . it's actually quite laughable. Part of me is wondering if this is a stunt by the Republicans to discredit the Democarats?

Besides, it wouldn't matter if one discredits Obama or not - he can't serve another term (thank goodness for term limits) and do more damage (now I'm wishing I'd not voted for him both times but I was hoping we'd see positive change and what I've seen for me and mine has been anything but.)

Either way, this mindset is not only stupid, it's actually quite scary. Last thing we need is an uprising.
    If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by DGoddess View Post
      Besides, it wouldn't matter if one discredits Obama or not - he can't serve another term (thank goodness for term limits) and do more damage (now I'm wishing I'd not voted for him both times but I was hoping we'd see positive change and what I've seen for me and mine has been anything but.)
      I know I will regret this, but "more damage"? Really?

Citation needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        I know I will regret this, but "more damage"? Really?

Citation needed.
        I get very confused every time I hear someone claim Obama has done tons of damage to the country yet the things they'll pick have nothing to do with the president.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          I get very confused every time I hear someone claim Obama has done tons of damage to the country yet the things they'll pick have nothing to do with the president.
          Me too.

And if me and Greenday are agreeing on something, you know you need to re-evaluate your position. ;p

Comment

Part of me is wondering if this is a stunt by the Republicans to discredit the Democarats?
            I suspect the whole "Actual reaction to this standard military exercise" thing is more that the kooks have gained so much influence over the Republican Party and its members, that politicians are actually having to react to the crazy shit.
            "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
            ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
              If you give Gates and Koch a billion dollars. Gates will put it into the global development of sanitation and agricultural for the world's poorest countries. Koch will spend it on a lone Republican primary candidate. People like Gates want to make the world a better place for everyone. People like Koch want to make the world a better place for themselves. Its an important difference.
              Damn, we are so needing a like button!
              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Working...
              X