Loki (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki (Spoiler Warning)

So I have watched the pilot for Loki and I have questions and wonderings.

The TVA says that what the Avengers did was supposed to happen. The issue is that both Variant Loki and a branch timeline with no Thanos are direct results of the Avengers actions so why are those time crimes if they are the results of predestined actions?

Is Gamora considered a variant since she died but now there is this variant of her running around in the Sacred Timeline. Will that be a possible plot point in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3?

So many questions. Thoughts?
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

Hollywood. Directors are dogs. Nothing tastes right until they've peed in it.

Oedipus schmoedipus! As long as a boy loves his mother!

Comment

I have many thoughts about Loki, especially with the series finale airing tomorrow. (I'm going to avoid this thread and all other posts about Loki tomorrow until after I watch it to avoid spoilers.)

I have a theory about who's actually behind the TVA, and if I'm right, they may not care about Gamora. I think they're just looking to preserve the timeline that they want, and to hell with any others.

I think this series might be a way to introduce the multiverse into the MCU. I may have read someone else say that already, but I'm not sure anymore.
      "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

I agree and I've seen the season finale. I think that Old Loki was a great example. The TVA probably pruned the timeline with no Thanos and Gamora so while they're no longer there the timeline itself is also no longer there.

I hope they didn't get to prune that timeline before The One Who Remains died. I think that's going to be a weird thing they'll toy with is the order of things. For He Who Remains all of time is happening simultaneously. I wonder if timelines get "unpruned" with his death.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

Working...
        X