Bruce Almighty the Destructor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muses_nightmare View Post
    I so do this. I've even made up epic crossovers in my head. :P Just cause I'm strange like that.
    Just remember, that in any crossover there is only two victors.

Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.

Then the victor of him. Batman.

Batman always wins....
    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Well duh!

As of right now I'm on a Buffy kick. :P and for some reason House... (Not as a pairing mind you, just the shows! )

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
        Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.
        lol Just had the dirty version go through my head
        Last edited by jackfaire; 04-23-2010, 09:17 PM.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by muses_nightmare View Post
          As of right now I'm on a Buffy kick. :P and for some reason House... (Not as a pairing mind you, just the shows! )
          Could you imagine if Angel and Seeley Booth met?
          We may have come out of the kitchen, but we still know where the sharp objects are kept.

"Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
            I love to wonder what it would be like if all the characters an actor plays were to meet eachother.
            All of Chuck Norris' would be the same.

Comment

I love to wonder what it would be like if all the characters an actor plays were to meet eachother.
              you should read the book "shatnerquake" by jeff burk. that's exactly what happens.

Comment

Call me nuts, but I think Booth would win.

Comment

This sort of happened in one of the Mary-Kate and Ashley films.

My sister had this huge thing for them when we were kids and would often rent them/borrow them and then make a note of what their names were in the film and so on.

For their more recent one (The Challenge, which was a Survivor parody right down to the Jeff Probst lookalike ), they had a scene at the end where all the boyfriends from previous films came out and confronted the girls. (even addressing them by their names i.e. "Chloe and Riley")

lol Just had the dirty version go through my head
                  There's a dirty version?

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
                    Kind of like how I've decided, since it's all fiction anyway, if two shows are set in the same city (even if they're on different networks), that automatically means that the people in them know each other.
                    Didn't that happen with a number of shows in the 80's and 90's due to crossovers, to the point that if one show ended as a "dream sequence" it invalidated the plots to numerous others?

I do like to think that Sgt. Al Powell from Die Hard changed his name and moved his family to Chicago.
                    "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Yes, there is a dirty version, it's called "The ultimate orgy of homosexuality".

Comment

This all sounds like one big Tommy-verse implosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanita View Post
                          Yes, there is a dirty version, it's called "The ultimate orgy of homosexuality".
                          You're making be flash back to that godawful video, "The Ultimate Showdown" that was making the rounds about 8 years back.

Comment

This is the ultimate showdoooown...

Of ultimate destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanita View Post
                              I think I found it.

Let's just say that I fell out of my chair laughing

I'd post it up, but I don't want to get in trouble. (even with the NSFW tag)

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
                                You're making be flash back to that godawful video, "The Ultimate Showdown" that was making the rounds about 8 years back.
                                That's what the reference to "Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater" was to, .

Comment

Working...
                                X