No announcement yet.

Could someone help me make a survey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not interested in Toy Story 3 until it's out on video and there won't be any kids around to ruin it for me.

I'm amazed the thread on CS where everyone made me look a fool by saying "Uh, there weren't any kids at the theater when I went to see it". You guys are lucky. The theaters here were swamping with boogers and shrieks and screams of stupid kids.

If you think R Patt not washing his hair is gross, I heard on the radio last night that supposedly in 1910, the average woman only washed her hair a few times a month. That's beyond disgusting.

Comment

Guess I'm glad not to be average in that case; I feel twitchy if I leave my hair unwashed for more than a few days.

And the cinema where I go to is right out in a complex at least a mile away from the town, so there are hardly ever kids there, save during the day. During evening times, there are often teenagers and adults, but rarely any kids. The times that I've encountered kids in cinemas has been when I've gone to the one in the town, always cuz the person I'm with (for example, my mother) prefers that one. Personally, I prefer the brat free one, but guess that's just me.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

It depends on when you go, too: for reasons I don't now remember, I saw Monsters, Inc. at least twice in a theater. The first time was, if I remember correctly, opening weekend and the place was packed with kids; the other was a couple weeks later on a Tuesday afternoon, and there were only three or four other people in the place.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Yeah; I often favour Sunday night. Even during school holidays, it's usually emptier then than it is on say, a Saturday night.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
            Even young Taylor Lautner is sexy with that big buff body. Mm yum.
            I will agree with you there. The kid's got amazing abs.

Li'l Sis, Mama Jedi and I tend to have very similar taste in books. Li'l Sis read Twilight and hated it. Mama Jedi couldn't get through the first chapter. So I never bothered to try and I don't intend to.

Comment

Working...
            X