The Charlie Sheen Crazy Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Charlie Sheen Crazy Train

So what do you guys think of the trainwreck, drunken act that is "America's favorite Bad Boy" Charlie Sheen?

I know little and care less... EXCEPT to this extent: his TV show is my stepmom's favorite, and therefore I'd like it to remain in production if at all possible.

Yes, that sounds awful.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I really feel for all the people who work for the show - the grips, cameramen, costumers, craft services, etc....all people who aren't working right now, who aren't getting paid, and who don't make millions per episode. All because sobriety "bores" him, and oh, btw, crack is fine if you can manage it socially. What a fuckhead.

My suggestion to CBS? Fire him, kill off his character, and hire Emilio to step in to finish out the season. He may not have had Charlie's success, but he's not *insane.* (Besides, Bobby was a darn good movie.)

Comment

I just have to ask... "How is this asshole not dead yet?"

Comment

Animatronics.

Rapscallion
          Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
          Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I think he's taking his character too seriously and trying to have life imitate art too much

Really I think he's an immature jerk BUT he's good on the show, again he's basically playing himself...and I do like the show a lot. I think he should pay the crew the money they would lose otherwise.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I can't stand the buttnugget, but sometimes when I have to get up early for work, it's on while I'm in the shower, and yeah, that show is absolutely hilarious and he does truly add the most character to the show.

But Admin has a great point, his irresponsibility and addiction and lack of desire to get (or keep receiving) help is screwing over a lot of people.

Go figure, an actor for an amazing show gets cancer, they wait it out for a bit, but ultimately decide to replace him.........an actor has a drug/alcohol addiction and is basically refusing to change for the better, the whole crew waits endlessly for him to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                Go figure, an actor for an amazing show gets cancer, they wait it out for a bit, but ultimately decide to replace him
                Who was this?

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                  Who was this?
                  Andy Whitfield from Spartacus, who's character was dun dun dun, Spartacus the main fucking character.

He got replaced cause he got cancer and fuck the waiting on that after all.
                  Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
                  I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

Actually, by all accounts, it's the star that bowed out in the case of Spartacus.

Article at Starz

"It's with a deep sense of disappointment that I must step aside from such an exceptional project as Spartacus and all the wonderful people involved. It seems that it is time for myself and my family to embark on another extraordinary journey. Thank you sincerely for the support so far," said Whitfield.
                    ^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Starz had decided to take the plot backwards and make a mini-series prequel while they waited on him, but his cancer returned right after he initially got better.

You think Charlie is willing going to go? Nope. We'll be waiting on him forever.

Comment

I genuinely like him as an actor and a person, and I do hope that he gets help for himself..even if it means him being replaced on the show.

Comment

I find his behavior reprehensible and appalling, both personally AND professionally.

He should be ashamed.

Comment

Exactly, Pepper. Except that ever since he was given that endearing nickname and everything he's done is ultimately shrugged off as "Charlie Sheen being Charlie Sheen", it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                              Exactly, Pepper. Except that ever since he was given that endearing nickname and everything he's done is ultimately shrugged off as "Charlie Sheen being Charlie Sheen", it's not a big deal.
                              I hate this sort of attitude.

I have a co-worker that gets away with murder. When it's pointed out, management says 'Well, thats just Mary being Mary!'.

Where does it end? I guess if Mary wanted to get a gun and brandish it around the office, it'd be okay because she's just 'being Mary'.

Back to Charlie. I wonder what his family thinks?

Comment

Working...
                              X