No announcement yet.

The Charlie Sheen Crazy Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about his immediate family, but I wonder what Denise Richards has to tell his daughters. I hope he doesn't get to see them again until he cleans his act up for good.

Oh who are we kidding, he'll never change.

Comment

I know that his father has been desperately trying to get him into rehab for *years*.

Comment

This is stupid, but every time I see this thread, I think of Animaniacs.

Originally posted by The Brain
        Charlie Sheen, Ben Vereen, shrink to the size of a lima bean
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I think people think of it as Charlie being Charlie because, well, he's been like that since he was a baby. I read a bio on him once, and he was one fucked up kid. He drank his way through what little schooling he did, and same drugged his way through his career.

They always say ya never forget your first time. Charlie's first time was with a hooker he paid for when he was like, 15 or 16. And as he claims, there's no emontional connection or flirting or mind games with call girls. He pays them for sex and that's all.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

I mostly agree with everyone else about what a fuckhead he is. I would like to say, though...why the HELL is this shit getting talked about on NPR??? That's what I listen to to get educated on the issues, not to hear about frickin' Charlie Sheen! And I know they have entertainment shows (or something close to it), but he was on the actual morning news one time. The guy's just a waste of space.

Comment

E! Online had a story about Charlie Sheen giving advice for Lindsay Lohan.

Are you effing serious? You have no right to talk about stuff like that. You're a grown man and still can't control your addictions and impulses!

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post

Are you effing serious? You have no right to talk about stuff like that. You're a grown man and still can't control your addictions and impulses!
                Ok wait a minute now........REALLY?

That's awesome. The blind leading the blind...or stupid leading the stupid....
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

this is going to be really cold. but stop giving him any attention because yes its charlie being charlie and since he doesn't want to stop, then stop caring.
                  But this would be his family and yes its very painful but as he has openly said he DOES NOT WANT TO, then fuck him. let him od. and yes it would be calling his bluff as no, as much as i dislike him i don't want him to die, but if he wants to continue destroying himself, let him. However that doesn't excuse him from breaking the law either. Of course this is without the media frenzy but meh...i've started tunning that out.

on another note
                  i loved the part in some interview where he was wondering why they haven't started the show back up because he wants to work. hah, yeah no they hate your ass and don't want to work with you, get a clue.
                  Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
                  Yeah we're so over, over
                  Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Originally posted by LexiaFira View Post
                    hah, yeah no they hate your ass and don't want to work with you, get a clue.
                    I don't think it's simple as that, but more likely they recognize he isn't ready to work even if he thinks he can.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                      Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan aren't good people to give advice to each other, but they would make a nice episode of Celebrity Deathmatch, IMO.

God, how I miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggle Goose View Post
                        I would like to say, though...why the HELL is this shit getting talked about on NPR?
                        It's the same reason Britney, Michael Jackson, etc. were on the news. Like Sheen, they're train wrecks...and/or the media has nothing else to report and thinks everyone else cares.

Comment

Originally posted by kibbles View Post
                          I don't think it's simple as that, but more likely they recognize he isn't ready to work even if he thinks he can.
                          agreed, you just said it better.
                          but i also think he is using all this attention to just further his self destructive ways. I wonder would sheen continue to do drugs and drink without the public attention? or it would continue just not be such a big deal in the public eye.
                          I say this having seen several friends back home go self destruct on themselves from self loathing issues and because the more people brought attention to it the more it continued and became worse until one did die and one almost died
                          Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
                          Yeah we're so over, over
                          Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Well, the show is cancelled for the rest of this season. Honestly, after the things that Sheen said about the show's creator Chuck Lorre, I wonder if they'll bring him back at all. I don't think he realizes that Two and a Half Men revived *his* career. He did not save the show, the show saved him. He's just another burned out member of the Brat Pack.

Comment

If someone called me a "nazi" and all the other mean names Sheen called the staff of the show, I'd say "good luck junkie, you're fired!"

Comment

Is it too late for me to add Charlie Sheen to my dead pool for the year?

I truly believe he's beyond help.

Comment

Working...
                                X