No announcement yet.

Movies that are good but you can't watch again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never ever watch 'Hachi: A Dog's Tale' again. I just get all depressed every time I think about it. Then there is the Futurama episode 'Jurassic Bark'.

Comment

I just picked that up yesterday, but I was already familiar with the historical facts of it, at least. Gonna watch it tonight or tomorrow.
      Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
      Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

I think Old Yeller falls into this category quite nicely.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

2012: funny but unrealistic, and Pandorum: weird with a (for me) WTF ending.
          "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

The Human Centipede...omfg. That movie is too creepy for words. It's about a retired surgeon (read psycho) who tries to make his fantasy of a (literal) human centipede come to fruition. *shudder*
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

I've seen several comments to the Human Centipede and how fucked up it is...and I'm glad cause now I will never watch it Good to get the warning.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

We covered that movie extensively in the Bad Movies thread... XXD If "covered" is the right word.
                "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I had forgotten about this film but "Birth" got mentioned in the worse movies category....with Nicole Kidman. I would be more likely to put it here....I think it was very well done considering the subject matter. But I probably couldn't hack it again cause it is a freaky subject matter
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by telecom_goddess View Post
                    I had forgotten about this film but "Birth" got mentioned in the worse movies category....with Nicole Kidman. I would be more likely to put it here....I think it was very well done considering the subject matter. But I probably couldn't hack it again cause it is a freaky subject matter
                    There were parts that made it ok, then there was just too much eye bleach fodder in some scenes, so yeah, not watching again. I meantioned it in that thread due to Unborn reminding me of what kind of film I thought it was meant to be.

Trailers trailers trailers, why were you not showing me what birth was.
                    edit:
                    trailers why were you not showing full stop

Comment

Working...
                    X