No announcement yet.

Worst Songs Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurred Lines by Thicke is driving me absolutely fucking NUTS at the moment.

Aside from the fact that I can barely understand any of it at times (I actually had to look around a bit to find information about said song), it just sounds like a bunch of guys half-stoned.
    At the moment, it is enjoying a repeat on the radio up to maybe 3 times a day, despite said station promising the "widest variety of music". (I still listen to said station, but flick to my CD when that comes on)

Comment

• I don't recommend clicking this link.

I didn't listen to this song, and I will not listen to this song. If a song has someone who calls themselves "Lil" anything, Justin Bieber, or Miley Cyrus, it is a terrible song. This song has all three.
      Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

• This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
          Blurred Lines by Thicke is driving me absolutely fucking NUTS at the moment.

Aside from the fact that I can barely understand any of it at times (I actually had to look around a bit to find information about said song), it just sounds like a bunch of guys half-stoned.
          I show bf the video for that song last night when we were deconstrucing the VMA performance. He had gone the entire summer without hearing it at all and so had no idea who he was. (we don't have cable, and his realm of the Internet is occupied by war gaming.)
          I think it's actually pretty catchy, but I don't think I could listen to it over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
            This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
            Good! This song belongs in a landfill in the middle of the New Mexico desert. In fact, every song and movie made by Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber belong in that landfill.

Comment

• Originally posted by violiav View Post
              I think it's actually pretty catchy, but I don't think I could listen to it over and over again.
              Catchy? Yes. Good rhythm? Yes. Lyrics? Suck.

Comment

• I don't care for the Cranberrys. At all. I'm pretty I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't care for Irish accents. Don't care for Dido either.
                Most breakup songs. The whiner, the more I can't stand it.

Comment

• Bad Songs and Bad Lyrics of 2013

BuzzFeed has come up with 23 songs of 2013 with bad lyrics.
                  Adam Buckley has come up with 12 bad songs of 2013 on his YouTube channel.

These are perfect examples of why I don't listen to rap or pop music. The music industry is in desperate need of an enema.

Comment

• Can't disagree with those lists.

Blurred lines and Wrecking Ball are overplayed trash. I'm sick of those songs as with anything Miley Cyrus is in.

I usually don't mind Katy Perry much (have a bit of a soft spot for her), but good god is "Roar" stupid.

And that Fox song: WORST MEME EVER. DIE ALREADY!!

Comment

• How about a bluegrass cover of Blue Oyster Cults "Don't Fear the Reaper"? Had co-irker break that horrible rendition of (to me) a really great classic rock song, he also decided to sing along to it....

The grocery store I was at piped in some of the most outlandish covers- like a fast version of Gordon Lightfoots "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" or a pop version of Guns and Roses "Pour Some Sugar on Me". That one got us a customer complaint and stuck on the instrumental channel of the muzac system for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbbr View Post
                        How about a bluegrass cover of Blue Oyster Cults "Don't Fear the Reaper"? Had co-irker break that horrible rendition of (to me) a really great classic rock song, he also decided to sing along to it....

The grocery store I was at piped in some of the most outlandish covers- like a fast version of Gordon Lightfoots "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" or a pop version of Guns and Roses "Pour Some Sugar on Me". That one got us a customer complaint and stuck on the instrumental channel of the muzac system for a while.
                        Not to quibble but Pour Some Sugar on Me was Def Leppard.

If the fast version of "Edmund Fitzgerald" was the same as the verison they had on the tugboat show....Gah.

Comment

• you're right, Def Leopard did the original. Nothing like the joys of sleep deprivation to fuzz up the melon. The muzac pop rendition is still horrible compared to the original though.

The fast version of the Edmund fitzgerald used to get played 2, 3 times a week. Always hoped and prayed for a rush of customers to block it out, it was bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X