Worst Songs Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Songs Ever

We had a thread on bad movies so why not take a stab at the music industry? My picks

-Eenie Meenie By Justin Bieber: Now I don't hate Justin Bieber like some rabid haters do. Sure, he's overrated as hell, but for the most part, his songs are pretty forgetable and don't leave much of an impression... until this piece of crap was released. I only heard it twice and my god is it annoying. The lyrics are just crap, like something a 5 year old would right. I mean, "Eenie Meenie Miney Mo Lover?". WHO THOUGHT OF THIS?!

-Umbrella by Rihanna: Now I've heard some of Rihanna's songs and some of them are pretty good (probably her older ones), but like Eenie Meenie, this smultz can go straight to hella hella hella hey hey hey...

-Your Love is My Drug by Kesha: I find most of Kesha's stuff to be crap, but this is the worst. Not only do the lyrics suck, but it sounds horrible!

-"I wanna start a fight" by Pink: Another song that sounds like it was written (and sung) by a five year old. Obnoxious, stupid, and always gets stuck in your head. STAY AWAY!

And the award for worst song ever goes to...

ANYTHING by Britney Spears: No matter how bad people say Justin Bieber is, he doesn't hold a candle to the horridness that is Britney Spears. There is not ONE of her songs that doesn't make me want to stab my eardrums out. I'll be happy to leave Britney alone, but that doesn't mean I'll ever like her music.

Anything by crazy frog

Whipp my hair back and forth, a song about brushing off haters by a singer that untill then I never knew existed, or who her dad was, with a chorus so repetative its guaranteed to get haters hating.
    for more just watch todd in the shadows, he feels he has to review and analyse these songs for us, thankfully I've only heard Whipp twice on the radio.
    The main seemingly never ending titular loop is more grating than being stuck in the magfest elevator party that most that guy with the glasses contributers were complaining about.

Comment

I like Britney Which is saying something because ask me that even 3 years ago and I would have told you I hated her.

I'm generally pretty open about what I thought

Anything by Justin Bieber needs to be destroyed. Just no.

I despise pretty much any classic rock out there, Kiss especially.

anything by Pit Bull, or any of those stupid "rapper" guys out there, I do like hip hop, but the crap they inject into the middle of an otherwise perfectly good song is just crap.

Comment

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2009/08/...ndurance-test/

Comment

HEY, SOUL SISTER.

Fuck that song with a rusty fish hook.

Comment

I agree with Eenie Meenie Miney Mo Lover, that song is more than stupid.

I personally think all the big time rappers and other "musicians" who work with that stupid kid are really embarrassing themselves and making themselves look like sell outs. Ludacris at one time (at least by certain groups of people) was considered a serious hip hop artist.....and he teams up with a pre-pubescent little prick to sing "Baby Baby". If I were a famous musician, I'd want nothing to do with some popular little Pop Tart.

That stupid song that's currently on the radio....I don't even know what it's called. It's sung by a black man, but it sounds like a woman singing. In the midde, there's this obnoxious "Whhhhaaayyyyy? Whyyyyy?" I don't even know what the fuck that song is, but it's obnoxious and stupid. I cringe if I even hear the beginning and immediately change the station or back to a CD.

Anything by Pink. She needs to stop. Her voice is annoying.

I'm going to be unpopular and say that I HATE, and I mean HATE Bruno Mars. His stupid whiney boy "I'm such a nice guy, I'd take a bullet for you but you won't do the same!".....yeah, and you wonder why nice guys don't get the girls. Whine, whine, whine, whine, be a little pussy and write pussy boy music.

More wussies that need to be inspected for tampons....Train and Coldplay. I HATE whiney boy music.

Comment

Black Eyed Peas: "My Humps"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.
              "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                That stupid song that's currently on the radio....I don't even know what it's called. It's sung by a black man, but it sounds like a woman singing. In the midde, there's this obnoxious "Whhhhaaayyyyy? Whyyyyy?" I don't even know what the fuck that song is, but it's obnoxious and stupid. I cringe if I even hear the beginning and immediately change the station or back to a CD.
                "Fuck You" by Cee-Lo, usually changed to "Forget You" for the radio (and Glee, btw). I actually think the song's hilarious, but that part is a bit annoying.

I agree with whiny boy music - Coldplay, Train, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, etc. Of course, anything by the token terrible bands like Nickelback. I really, really hate most modern "country" music, but especially anything by Taylor Swift (and her Xanex dealer) or Toby Keith. Give me the classics by the Highwaymen any old day over that crap.

My fiance is really into trance/house/electronica music. I like some of it, but I hate the songs that are all oontz and no lyrics. We're going to a Tiesto concert on Thursday, and I'm worried that I'll hate it (and possibly have a panic attack in the crowd).

Comment

Thanks for mentioning those others, I forgot some!

A coworker challenged me that I like HIM, and that's "emo", which it isn't. Ville Valo has this amazingly sexy, sad, almost lethargic singing voice, and his words and lyrics have so much meaning. It's not whining or self pity or playing shoulda woulda coulda, unlike Bruno Mars et all pussy boys and their whiney music. And HIM has their own look and music style, it all doesn't sound the same like generic punk crap or hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
                    I'm going to be unpopular and say that I HATE, and I mean HATE Bruno Mars. His stupid whiney boy "I'm such a nice guy, I'd take a bullet for you but you won't do the same!".....yeah, and you wonder why nice guys don't get the girls. Whine, whine, whine, whine, be a little pussy and write pussy boy music.

More wussies that need to be inspected for tampons....Train and Coldplay. I HATE whiney boy music.
                    Never heard of Bruno Mars, but from the descriptions you gave, I doubt I'd like him. I hate the whiny boy music too, it's so overplayed, so annoying, and is creeping it's way on to my favorite shows. Most of the fan videos for those shows feature those god awful songs played to sappy, gag inducing clips that the fan girls seem to gush over.

And I'm by no means a macho man, and would probably come across as "emo" to many, but for entertainment purposes, emo is pure crap.

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
                    "Fuck You" by Cee-Lo, usually changed to "Forget You" for the radio (and Glee, btw). I actually think the song's hilarious, but that part is a bit annoying.
                    Yeah, that's ironically one of my favorite songs right now (though I do agree the whhhhyyyyyy part is annoying). It's funny, and has some actual rhythem that many songs seem to lack.

And I forgot about Taylor Swift. She has a nice voice, but her lyrics are so sugery sweet that Willy Wonka wouldn't be able to handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisa View Post
                      Black Eyed Peas: "My Humps"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.
                      There is not enough hate in my heart to give that song the utter loathing it deserves.... >_< I can feel brain cells committing sepuku any time I'm somewhere within hearing range of that piece of utter drek.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My Humps sang more traditionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRmYfVCH2UA

Alanis Morisette really took it to be pieces and showed how empty the song really is.

Rapscallion
                        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Anything by Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, etc. Those stupid pop singers who are total crap and autotuned.

Single Ladies - God that song is crap.
                          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

at work we are allowed to have a radio. now mostly the cooks set the station, but after they leave, the MOD usually chooses the station.

the AM tunes the radio to one of the two pop-top 40 stations (the ones that play the same song over and over and over and over like 120 times in an 8 hour period).

maybe it is just that I am behind the times, but a song about a CHEESE SANDWICH????? then a song that includes sounds that sound like a wounded cow (or is it a cat in heat).

and do not get me started about all of the (what I consider anyway) lame covers of older songs.

Do the contemporary artist NOT have any creativity or did that just die in the early 90's with the resurgences of "corp"/prepackaged music?
                            I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                            The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Cheese sandwich? Which song is this? I'm curious now. :P My bf listens to a lot of top 40 stuff, I can't recall one about a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                              X