No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber Baby Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It screams more like Maury to me, if she's already been shown to have accused the wrong guy once already of fathering the kid.

Comment

Don't read those papers; not everyone over here reads broadsheets. And since I'm not really interested in either Beiber or his girlf, I'd hardly be searching the net for news on them.

Also... is the age of consent eighteen where it happened? Cuz if so, this woman's committed a crime. It's sixteen over here, tho.
      "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Paternity and child support suit has been withdrawn by Mariah Yeater.
        Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

They're not done with this circus, yet. They're just shifting focus because a good number of Bieber's fans are possibly even more stupid and crazy than Yeater.

Article at Huffington Post

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'd love for them to go on Maury and do the paternity test. Watching some woman hear for the 100th time "You are NOT the father!" cracks me up.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              I'd love for them to go on Maury and do the paternity test. Watching some woman hear for the 100th time "You are NOT the father!" cracks me up.
              Those episodes are brutal. Wasn't there one woman who went through like 5 or 6 guys across 2 or 3 shows and none of them were the father?

As for Bieber, lets be honest, he already has Selena Gomez and if he really wanted he could have any girl he points at in the audience and wouldn't have to lower himself to a filthy rest room quicky with this woman. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                Those episodes are brutal. Wasn't there one woman who went through like 5 or 6 guys across 2 or 3 shows and none of them were the father?

. -.-
                I seem to remember that particular woman had like 20 (???? I do remember that the number was really high) paternity tests and none of them were the father???? this thing went on for half of a season. the only reason I remember this is bacause my Ex and her friend just had to watch this "show"
                I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

And give her even more attention? We'd be feeding the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
                    I seem to remember that particular woman had like 20 (???? I do remember that the number was really high) paternity tests and none of them were the father???? this thing went on for half of a season. the only reason I remember this is bacause my Ex and her friend just had to watch this "show"
                    I'm pretty sure there was one who was up to 19 or 20. Show went something along the lines of:

"I KNOW you are the father! You HAVE to be the father!" *smug look*
                    "You are NOT the father!"
                    *cue me laughing so much it hurts*
                    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm pretty sure there was one who was up to 19 or 20. Show went something along the lines of:

"I KNOW you are the father! You HAVE to be the father!" *smug look*
                      "You are NOT the father!"
                      *cue me laughing so much it hurts*
                      Maury Pwnich! I think that chick is trying to extort Justin Bieber. I'm not a fan of him but she's the only one that's spouting off at how he's the baby's father and it seems like her whole family is in on it.
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

And, it looks like this case is sunk from the get-go, and Yeater is sunk by her own hand.

Article at TMZ - Yeater asks friend to erase incriminating texts from her mother from his phone; forgets to ask him to erase incriminating texts from herself; offers some of the money from the scam in compensation; friend turns over information to Beiber's lawyers instead.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                          And, it looks like this case is sunk from the get-go, and Yeater is sunk by her own hand.

Article at TMZ - Yeater asks friend to erase incriminating texts from her mother from his phone; forgets to ask him to erase incriminating texts from herself; offers some of the money from the scam in compensation; friend turns over information to Beiber's lawyers instead.

^-.-^
                          Before those incriminating texts surfaced, I had a feeling that the chick was lying about the baby being fathered by Justin Bieber.
                          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Yeah; eunuchs generally don't father children.
                            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I would believe that Bieber being a babydaddy the instant I would ever believe that he/she would have sex with a woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X