No announcement yet.

Dear every animator ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cow is kinda like Dr Girlfriend, biologically female, but with a deep vocie that has everyone not in the know (as in I had seen perhaps 3 epsiodes) thinking otherwise.

Honestly, with a male voice actor, too many 'male' cow's etc, it's an easy conclusion to jump to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tea View Post
      So Cow is kinda like Dr Girlfriend, biologically female, but with a deep vocie that has everyone not in the know (as in I had seen perhaps 3 epsiodes) thinking otherwise.

Honestly, with a male voice actor, too many 'male' cow's etc, it's an easy conclusion to jump to.
      Yeah, I didn't know Cow really was a girl until they got their own show.

On the flip side, the first time I saw My Little Pony: The Movie, I thought Spike was a girl for the first half.
      "So, my little Zillians... Have your fun, as long as I let you have fun... but don't forget who is the boss!"
      We are contented, because he says we are
      He really meant it when he says we've come so far

Comment

On the subject of animated animal movies....

We all know what the animal is called. We don't need it driven down our throats by prefacing every word the animal says with their name.

"Cowhello moooodude!"

"Cowhey Cowman!"

"Cowwhat's cowup cow?"

"Cow I'm watching Cow I Met Your Cowmother!"

"I'm watching Cowpernatural! I love that show!"

"Yeah but nothing beats the Cowperbowl this sunday! Hell yeah! But I cowhope it doesn't interfere with my Cowfamily Guy, CowAmerican Dad, CowTheSimpsons and CowTheCleveland Show! I'd hate to miss my Cowtoons!"

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
          On the subject of animated animal movies....

We all know what the animal is called. We don't need it driven down our throats by prefacing every word the animal says with their name.

"Cowhello moooodude!"

"Cowhey Cowman!"

"Cowwhat's cowup cow?"

"Cow I'm watching Cow I Met Your Cowmother!"

"I'm watching Cowpernatural! I love that show!"

"Yeah but nothing beats the Cowperbowl this sunday! Hell yeah! But I cowhope it doesn't interfere with my Cowfamily Guy, CowAmerican Dad, CowTheSimpsons and CowTheCleveland Show! I'd hate to miss my Cowtoons!"
          Reminds me of one of the Halloween episodes of Mostly Premade Cooking With Sandrunk Lee where she dressed as Glinda The Good Witch on a bender a fairy for one segment and everything out of her mouth was 'Fairy this, fairy that, fairy the other thing'.

Comment

Was there really a milking machine (with heavy innuendo) in "Cow & Chicken"? The same thing occurred in "Rocko's Modern Life" to Heifer, a MALE steer. That scene was edited out of later showings, as it was pretty, uhm, obvious what was going on.

Comment

Is that any more annoying than male Kangaroos with pouches?
              The Internet Is One Big Glass House

Comment

Yes, because unless you live in Australia you (animators, but more particularly viewers) should have more familiarity with cows than with with kangaroos. And because of the similarity with our own biology.
                "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by NateSean View Post
                  Is that any more annoying than male Kangaroos with pouches?
                  where else would they keep their wallets?
                  Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    Yeah; that always annoys me. Cows also have horns, y'know; they're not exclusively a male only item.
                    Actually, with cattle (both male and female), only the interrupt-driven ones have horns. Yep, I'm a geek.

For non-geeks, the term for de-horned cattle is "polled" (from the latin word for "head"). In the computer world, "polled" and "interrupt driven" are 2 ways to check for data coming in from some source (analogy: your mailbox is polled - you check it from time to time to see if anything has arrived, while your phone is interrupt-driven - when a call comes in, it rings to alert you).

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                      Yes, because unless you live in Australia you (animators, but more particularly viewers) should have more familiarity with cows than with with kangaroos. And because of the similarity with our own biology.
                      And for the record, they are usually full of mucus and whatnot

Comment

Working...
                      X