No announcement yet.

Cynthia Nixon=Gay is a choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had never heard of this woman before this, but regardless of that, someone is going to take that quote as fact and apply it to all gay people.
    It may very well be a choice for her, I cant say. But for every gay person Ive talked to, its not a choice. People in the public eye need to think before they speak and the media needs to think before they actually publicize this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
      media needs to think before they actually publicize this shit.
      If I recall she said it on the morning show that pretty well publicized it right there.
      Jack Faire
      Friend
      Father
      Smartass

Comment

I honestly think it doesn't matter which way she said it. If it's a choice, then maybe the kid can be encouraged to make the 'right' choice - or to choose to go back. If it's not a choice, then clearly something's wrong with them and measures will be taken to correct that.

Because no matter what evidence is presented, ignorance and bigotry will find a way.
        "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
        TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Working...
        X