No announcement yet.

Here Comes Honey Honey Boo Boo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family is forcing me to watch this if I want to sit in the living room. There's football on TV and they are forcing me to watch this crap. It's as bad, if not worse, than I thought.

They use subtitles half the time and thank God, because there's a fair portion of stuff that I cannot for the life of me figure out what they said.
    Last edited by Greenday; 08-09-2012, 11:52 PM.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

This show looks like another trainwreck that is going to be on for way too long. Then, in about 10-12 years she will be on some "Where Are They Now" show and she will have 2 kids (both with different fathers, of course), working at a convenience store and living in some rundown neighborhood because her mother burnt all the money on shopping before the mom died from complications of being fat and stupid.

Comment

I think my head just exploded!
        You're Perfect Yes It's True.. But Without Me You're Only You!

Comment

This is not redneck. I’ve lived in WV and none of the rednecks I met ever acted like that. They were down to earth people with a huge dash of what I like to call “color”. They made things work by working hard. They bring their kids up with the mentality that there is no shame in using your two hands and blue collar work in order to support a family.

These people are white trash. Nothing red neck about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
            I do watch some reality shows. Things like Storage Hunters, Gold Rush, Auction Hunters, and similar. Also dance...like the dance shows. Everything else..no thanks.
            That's pretty much me. I'll watch Pawn Stars, Cajun Pawn Stars and occasionally American Restoration (I like the History Channel.) Or I'll watch an occasional Operation Repo or I'll try to catch South Beach Tow on TruTV (LOVE Bernice, BTW). That's pretty much the extent of it.

I don't even watch TLC and never have, so it's no wonder I missed this ad.

All I can say on this new series is "Yuck."
            If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
              You think Jersey Shore is bad? Try The Shire. It's Australia's answer to Jersey Shore!

>.>
              There's also the English versions; The Only Way Is Essex and Geordie Shore. I don't watch them; even knowing that these programmes exist makes me die a little inside.
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I've managed to stay away from Honey Boo Boo until someone on Facebook mentioned it.

As I said in another post, my current reality show fix is "Great Lakes Warriors". It is not compelling TV and they overdramatize everyting going on. Now I realize tug boats may not be the most exciting stuff but still...they don't have to make it look like danger lurks around every corner. I kind of wish the History Channel would get back to its roots of being the Hitler Channel but I guess that's what the Military Channel is for.

Shoot, I remember when A&E was a pretty good replacement for PBS. They used to have pretty good shows. When that stopped there was Bravo. Now it seems like Bravo is going the route of crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by mikoyan29 View Post
                  I kind of wish the History Channel would get back to its roots of being the Hitler Channel but I guess that's what the Military Channel is for.

Shoot, I remember when A&E was a pretty good replacement for PBS. They used to have pretty good shows. When that stopped there was Bravo. Now it seems like Bravo is going the route of crap too.
                  acutally back in the early 1990s A&E also had the unofficial "title" of the Hitler Channel. and the History Channel is a sub-channel of A&E (used to be known as A&Es History Channel 20 years ago). I miss Night At the Imporv sooo much

The main History Channel rarely does history now. All of the "decent" programs are relegated to H2 (to get that = extra cost)
                  I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
                  The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Working...
                  X