Crappy Fake Ghost Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
    It'd be like a reality show about archaeology.

It's not that archaeology isn't interesting. It's fascinating.

But a TV show would mostly be people saying "Oooh, I think I found something - Oh, wait, no..."
    Relevant Eddie Izzard clip

Comment

My friend was on a dig last summer.

They found coins.

Which is what you usually find, but very cool anyway.

One of the other students thought they found the remains of a treasure chest, 'cause there was some iron bits and what used to be wood and a bunch of coins.

He thought that was a door, on account of the fact it was next to a door frame, and that was the sort of iron bit you got on doors.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
        It's not that ghost hunting isn't interesting, it's that ghost hunting isn't interesting to WATCH.

It'd be like a reality show about archaeology.

It's not that archaeology isn't interesting. It's fascinating.

But a TV show would mostly be people saying "Oooh, I think I found something - Oh, wait, no..."
        I don't know, I rather like Time Team.
        I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
        Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

I, too, enjoy Ghost Adventures, but am annoyed by most of the others. Ghost Adventures - they're eager to explore every other possibility first, before deciding something is paranormal.

*shrug* For me, the only way to really get the experience is to do it yourself. And I don't mean with lots of equipment; I mean find places - abandoned buildings or houses, old cemeteries, disused railroad tracks and tunnels, or anyplace still-in-use where you can get a tour at night - then wander around with a a few friends, relax, see what you see, experience what you experience and have a good time. All the most unexplained things I've seen have been while just wandering around some nifty abandoned house or building, not even trying to record anything.

Comment

I agree Skunkle..GA has debunked a lot of evidence and unless something is way out there, most often they describe it as "unexplained" without using the word paranormal.

Unless it's something like a door shutting on its own with no explanation or a brick flying across the room, Ghost Adventures does not call every little bump paranormal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
              I wish they'd bring back Sightings personally. -.-
              Me too . Didn't Johnathan Frankes host it for awhile?

Comment

Working...
              X