Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
    Hypocritical? How is this hypocritical on his part?
    I wasn't saying the whole song was hypocritical, but just the lines I mentioned in my first post. She had her eyes open durring their first kiss? Think about it. How would he know this?

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
      "Grenade" is a song about the sacrifices he'd make that she won't. A song about how he gave and was willing to give all that he could, but she wouldn't. All she would do is take what he gave. It's symbolism.
      Dude, it's Bruno Mars. It ain't that deep.

It's the Facebook rant of an insecure 12 year old boy suffering an "OMG HOW CUD U!?" break up with his girlfriend. It's emotionally unstable, kinda creepy and certainly pathetic. I mean he commits suicide at the end of the video for christ sakes -.-

The saddest part is it took 5 people to write it.
      Last edited by Gravekeeper; 11-17-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        Dude, it's Bruno Mars. It ain't that deep.

It's the Facebook rant of an insecure 12 year old boy suffering an "OMG HOW CUD U!?" break up with his girlfriend. It's emotionally unstable, kinda creepy and certainly pathetic. I mean he commits suicide at the end of the video for christ sakes -.-

The saddest part is it took 5 people to write it.
        The video paints an entirely different picture than the song lyrics do alone. The whole stepping in front of a train thing seemed to be more figurative and less literal than what happens in the video. Otherwise, there were no lines in it as obvious as "Try to erase this from the blackboard."

5 people? Seriously?
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

not suprised. most pop-culture music now has a slew of people behind it.
          reminds me of this pic.
          http://emilyvolman.com/wp-content/up...ody-109577.jpg
          All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Working...
          X