X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather like them to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
      It doesn't bother me one way or the other.
      It could be a lot worse.
      The cameo list gremcint posted showed 'The Man' on Odins throne and joked that he was taking a more active role as Odin himself.
      Although I have not seen any pre Avengers movies bar Iron Man, (got the box set, just not inclined to watch any of them yet.) I doubted the claim, though part of me thinks it would be funny.

Galactus next time round as FF2 was a bit lacklustre.

Comment

I like the ones where he doesn't talk the best. When he speaks it's just kind of off putting.

Comment

That's one of the reason I love to watch Marvel and Sam Raimi movies! For the cameos of Stan Lee and Ted Raimi. (I love Ted Raimi. Have since his days as Joxer in Xena/Hercules.)

I feel pretty spiffy when I can spot them right off the bat. Ted is usually always the easiest to spot: Look for a thinner version of Sam.
          Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Ted wasn't hard to find in Spiderman he had a speaking part with plenty of screen time, hardly a cameo, hell even his roll in Grudge was more than a cameo.

I admit my Raimi knowledge is scant, if he was in any of the evil dead's I wasn't looking, mind you I'm not sure I saw the first, given the 2nd was very similar it's hard to say for sure, I might have once on VHS, the other 2 I've seen a few times.

The stan lee ones probably should be non speaking parts though, I don't remember what he said to Parker, but it could have been something trite that would have blended in well in the 60's origin, but reading that 2 of his spiderman cameos involved him saving someone, bit much.

Comment

Working...
            X