No announcement yet.

Bieber arrested on DUI, drag racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard something on the news about deportation paperwork, unfortunately I didn't have time to stick around for the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanita View Post
      I heard something on the news about deportation paperwork, unfortunately I didn't have time to stick around for the whole story.
      The last I've heard is that more than 100,000 people have signed an online petition asking for his deportation on the White House website, thus they have to address the issue.

However, they'll probably just address the issue with replying "sorry, but this is a legal thing which is to be handled by the courts", so it won't matter much.

Comment

I saw an image macro recently that suggested we send him to Ukraine so that the media will be forced to cover stuff that's actually news.

Comment

The late Arthur C. Clarke had the right idea. In "2001: A Space Odessey", the astronauts on the mission to Jupiter were to return to Earth on another spaceship which, as of their departure, had not yet been built. Bieber would be the perfect astronaut for a mission of this nature, then "Oops! Budget cuts - we can't afford to build the second spaceship."

There's been talk of a reality show dealing with colonists sent to Mars, with it being understood that it's a one-way mission (i.e. they spend the rest of their lives on Mars). Can we get Bieber signed up for this?

Comment

So there's a picture of him licking a strippers tits now.

....Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
              So there's a picture of him licking a strippers tits now.

....Yeah.
              thats horrible. mostly because it's one of those things someone tells you about and you almost feel compelled to go google. thanks for sharing the trainwreck >.< lmfao.

has anyone else seen the posts along the lines of "Dear USA. we gave you a goofy kid. YOU turned him into a raging douchebag. keep him. sincerely, canada". i think it's hilarious.
              All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by siead_lietrathua View Post
                has anyone else seen the posts along the lines of "Dear USA. we gave you a goofy kid. YOU turned him into a raging douchebag. keep him. sincerely, canada". i think it's hilarious.
                Honestly, I'm torn on the subject. On one hand, the US turned him into this monster. On the other hand, Canada is a humanitarian nation and we could do the world a lot of good if we just kept him under house arrest and probation for a few years. >.>

Comment

Honestly, I'm torn on the subject. On one hand, the US turned him into this monster. On the other hand, Canada is a humanitarian nation and we could do the world a lot of good if we just kept him under house arrest and probation for a few years. >.>
                  yeah, but YOU don't gotta live in the same province as the idiot. nor be situated right between his home town, and the brothel and booze mecca of niagara falls, lol.
                  All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
                    I've never understood people's fascination with what celebrities do. Must have been a slow news day. Oh wait, they were talking about NSA on one channel (don't know which) and .. THEY INTERRUPTED IT FOR THIS!?!!
                    They did indeed. Doesn't that just speak volumes about the state of the "news" media these days?

*snip*

I loved it! And the U.S. is welcome to him ... although I'm getting the distinct impression he is not welcome there.

Comment

Seen the posts? Scroll up, I MADE one!

Comment

Aaaand here's the latest ...

For crying out loud, when is some judge going to do the sensible thing and put these losers behind bars where they belong ...

Comment

Ya know, I live reasonably close to Noah's Ark animal sanctuary (the place with the lion, tiger and bear that hang out together.)

Wait, nevermind. I don't want the poor dears to get sick.
                          Help a friend!

Comment

Bieber is looking like a bigger douchebag each year.

Comment

On one hand, the US turned him into this monster.
                              The hell we did. He did that all on his own, with a little help from his father, who instead of setting boundaries was lighting up the pot with the little jerk.

There are a lot of young stars that self destruct. And a lot that don't. Making it big does NOT have to mean you turn into a raging dickhead/drug addict/drunk.

Beiber can own his own behaviors, and the consequences thereof.
                              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X