No announcement yet.

May 21, 2011 is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently this old bastard has gladly collected 80 million in donation money from his flock. He's also so inspiring that 80% of his own staff still plan on showing up for work next week. >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
      but it's not 6pm pacific time on the 21st either

Though Hyena, biblicaly unsound as it is, they may just be right... there is always random chance (albeit small) that they are right (I think that odds are about the same as shuffling a deck and getting the cards perfectly in order, but hey, it is theoretically possible).
      If they ARE right, and it IS today, then I feel sorry for me. If I'm not, I feel sorry for them. Because they're about to have their world completely shaken. And that's REALLY gotta hurt.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

• Bad news guys. We are all dead from massive earthquakes here in Afghanistan. Start preparing for the worst.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• I'm still here, but that doesn't mean much because there's no chance I'[m getting into heaven, but that's alright, neither are any of my friends.
          I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
          Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            Apparently this old bastard has gladly collected 80 million in donation money from his flock. He's also so inspiring that 80% of his own staff still plan on showing up for work next week. >.>
            Any chance of the fleeced suing his ass off?
            People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
            If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenday View Post
              Bad news guys. We are all dead from massive earthquakes here in Afghanistan. Start preparing for the worst.
              Hm... guess I should cancel my plans for tomorrow.

Better get a head start on the looting.
              I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

• I didn't get invited to the Facebook looting party.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• well its gone 10pm here and afaik no mass dissaperances or people floating into the sky, rather dull really, least I got to watch Dr Who before the world didn't end.

Comment

• "Hey everyone, they're looting the mall! I got three shoe buffers!"
                    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

• Wait... gotta do a head count.

We all still here?

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• So, I see none of you were worthy of Rapture either... how disappointing.
                        "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

• Nope, I'm dead.
                          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                            Nope, I'm dead.
                            On the upside, you must get wifi in the afterlife.

Comment

• Uh, I ended up in hell.

Or possibly I'm just watching the Star Wars Holiday Special...
                              "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                              ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

• My grandmother's visiting. Does that mean Purgatory for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X