End of the World death wish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mishi View Post
    When we moved across the country, we packed everything in a container. The day that we unpacked it, we had two Morman missionaries turn up to convert us. Dad's reaction was to talk to them while unloading the container and while they were caught up in rhetoric, say "Just a moment, could you grab that end for me please?" and "Would you carry this in for me?" After it was all done, he sat down with them at the kitchen table for a light meal, listened to them for a little while and said "Wait a second, I'll grab my Bible out for you and explain that point so you can understand it a little better." They left rather quickly, and the missionaries never again visited us in that town.

Hehehe.
    My friend had a Morman encounter once. They were going around, doing their annoying crap like they normally do.... and they stopped at his place when only his mum was home.
    His mum had been recently divorced and, if I remember correctly, Morman men aren't allowed to set foot inside a house that only has a single female in it... or something along those lines.

Needless to say... she insisted that they come on in.
    They refused. And then they ran.
    Ahh... to be a fly on the wall.

Comment

Working...
    X