Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proselytizers and the assumptions that they make.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a pretty good kid except for the screaming fits whenever mum would try to take me shopping. Turns out I'm highly allergic to a lot of cleaning products, especially bleach based ones. Mum liked to shop first thing, straight after the store had been cleaned. So guess who had a roaring headache after 5 minutes?

Oh, I did also tell my mum and dad to send my brother back when he was born. I was 3 1/2 and didn't want a baby brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
      Aww, come on. Surely you snuck a cookie into your pocket, broke a lamp and blamed it on the dog, or at least thought about mailing your sibling to Timbuktu from time to time.
      At that age, I thought Timbuktu was in Austria.
      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

I'm hanging out for a pair of naked women knocking on my door asking if I'd be interested in learning about hedonism.

Comment

Originally posted by draco664 View Post
          I'm hanging out for a pair of naked women knocking on my door asking if I'd be interested in learning about hedonism.
          Aren't we all.
          I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
          Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
            Aren't we all.
            Not all of us. Some of us are holding out for naked men.

Comment

It's below freezing outside. That's not a good place for naked people, so y'all will have to invite them inside.
              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Now, now, modesty people, modesty. Wouldn't want the church members of Hedonism to be stopped by police for possible law breakings. Duct tape-clad (fe)males knocking on your door about the good H...

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                  It's below freezing outside. That's not a good place for naked people, so y'all will have to invite them inside.
                  I'm in Florida. It's not -that- cold here. But I have no problem with letting them in to...discuss things.

Comment

Originally posted by ngc_7331 View Post
                    I'm in Florida. It's not -that- cold here. But I have no problem with letting them in to...discuss things.
                    You'd like to have them point out a few things to you, eh?
                    Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
                      You'd like to have them point out a few things to you, eh?
                      Oh, of course, and very carefully. Don't want to miss anything important, you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X