Woman buys a fake bust and padded butt for her 4-year-old pageant girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siead_lietrathua View Post
    i thought pedobears were attracted to a child's innocence. so making them look older wouldn't really appeal to them either.
    Pedophiles are attracted to all sorts of things about children. Some would find that sexy, some wouldn't.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Never said they wouldn't. My remark was just a facetious flip remark, and I'm sorry if it caused you any offence.

What Canarr said pretty much summed my view up; dressing small children up in faux adult clothes, with spray tans, fake nails, spadeloads of makeup etc is creepy. Hell, I even think that teenage girls with shitloads of fake tan and makeup look kind of creepy, but it's even worse on a four year old who doesn't know who she's meant to be or even where she is and why she's there.
      it's ok. i admittedly overreacted to the flippancy. sorry.

and ya, the tanned-toned-bleached-waxed-barbies trends is very creeptastic regardless of age.

also thanks for the link. im gonna be wasting my night reading funny commentaries now >.< lol
      All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Parents should be scared of themselves; most kids are murdered by their parents, anyway. XD If not their parents, then a family member, friend, or someone they know, like a neighbor.
        Thankfully, we haven't sunk *quite* that far yet: most kids aren't murdered at all
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Haha I meant most kids that are murdered, not most kids in general. XD

And Siead, it's OK. Those comments are hilarious if you read down to the end.
          "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Haha I meant most kids that are murdered, not most kids in general. XD

And Siead, it's OK. Those comments are hilarious if you read down to the end.
            aww. lack of murder...
            kidding.

and ya, i dont get to watch tv so this is like some foreign world i haven't seen before... of hilarity!
            All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

It IS rather disturbing the lengths that the mom went for this outfit even though her daughter had no idea what was going on...

Also ugh those moms are ruining their daughters beautiful young flawless skin by putting that makeup/spray tan on them D8

Comment

Working...
              X