No announcement yet.

125 pound model deemed "too fat"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with her. She's beautiful! "Fat" my.....!

A woman who is deemed "too fat" to model in her country should give the UK glamour industry a try. There they have it right. Curves are the #1 priority there.
    AKA sld72382 on customerssuck.

Comment

Originally posted by HEMI6point1 View Post
      Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with her. She's beautiful! "Fat" my.....!

A woman who is deemed "too fat" to model in her country should give the UK glamour industry a try. There they have it right. Curves are the #1 priority there.
      No one said actually said she was too fat except her. Thou hast walked directly into the trap. Every comment that judge made was taken totally out of context and twisted for the article. I actually had to go watch the episode to see what the fuss supposedly was, and seriously every comment in that article was taken as a snippet from a larger conversation between the judges. Her elimination was as positive as it could possibly be ( Not a mean thing was said to her from any of the judges, it was hugs and compliments all around ). She herself didn't give the slightest indication she was upset or angry at anything pertaining to her size or weight nor did the judges go "Oh we eliminated you cus yer FAT".

The only "mean" thing I caught said was from one of her photographers ( who was talking to the camera, not to her ) who was saying she needed to learn to work her face more as it was the only thing saving her in this shoot ( specifically he thought she had "exquisite features" and needed to learn to use them ). The dress for the shot that she couldn't quite fit in was rather unflattering period and you could arguably blame her stylist there. But you couldn't tell it didn't fit unless you saw it from the back. IE she got the whole dress on, they just couldn't zip her up all the way in the back.

Oh, and she was immediately signed to a major modelling agency after the show, so I wouldn't feel that bad for her. ;p

Comment

My cousin Charlotte (Holmes) was on the last season of Britain's Next Top Model.. One of the judges told her she was overweight O_o

Oh, she came third. AND was voted #1 in the viewer's poll.

Comment

Working...
        X